COVID-19 Testing Information
Lilly has helped to fight COVID-19 in many ways, including the development of new medicines as well as COVID-19 testing through our Lilly Research Laboratories for employees, their families, and the community. Now that testing is more widely available through the Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) and other health organizations, Lilly has decided to limit COVID-19 testing to employees only through Employee Health Services (EHS).
Family members will no longer have access to testing at Lilly beginning Thursday, February 25.
Testing for Lilly Employees
Beginning February 25, 2021 COVID-19 testing is limited to employees and essential contractors only through Employee Health Services (EHS). The Get Tested app is no longer used for scheduling. Call the EHS Call Center at 877-393-4286 to schedule onsite testing.
Testing for Family Members
If you have a family member or friend who needs a COVID-19 test, you can:
Indiana State Department of Health website
to find a testing site near you.
There are two options for free testing, either through an Optum/LHI site or at a community test site. Please be aware that some sites might require a medical provider’s prescription or symptoms to be present for the test to be conducted.
- Contact your local medical provider for testing.
- Obtain a test through CVS Pharmacy, which offers many locations.
Please visit the following sites for additional testing information:
- Indiana COVID-19 information, including testing locations: coronavirus.in.gov
- COVID-19 testing through the Indiana State Department of Health/OptumServe Health Services: lhi.care/covidtesting or by phone at 888-634-1116
- If you are looking to access results from a previous test, please visit: covid19testing.lilly.com/test-result